Job Title: Assistant Project Manager (1)
Division: Construction and Dredging Division
Work Location: MTCC Tower/ Project Sites
Application Deadline: 06-Apr-2021
- Execute and Manage multiple projects undertaken by the Division with the instruction of Supervisors
- Participate in the conceptual development of construction projects and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of procedures and plans.
- Prepare project charter, including master plan using appropriate software (Ms project), risk management plan, safety plan, material plan, cost management plan, human resource plan, and equipment plan
- Prepare project daily reports, weekly reports and monthly reports and submitted to relevant authorities
- Monitor project progress and ensure all tasks are on track, updating schedules, requesting and EOT necessary
- Monitor project cost according to Cost Management plan and ensure there are no cost overruns
- Monitor project quality according to quality plan and ensure all tasks are in accordance with project specification
- Prepare project progresses at the end of each month and submit to accounts for payment claim
- Prepare project closure report at the end of the project and obtain handover certificate.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Responsible for preparation of performance reports and submit to the head of department in a timely manner.
- Prepare tender documents including, bill of quantities, method statements, shop drawings and other tender related documents.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Monitor day-to-day engineering activities of the projects and sites.
- Assist subordinates in solving operational issues and provide technical support. Monitor work assignments and identify improvement needs.
- Attend to the emergency requirements of the site.
- Make site routine site visits to monitor site works
- Be on alert for any emergency on site ( may have to attend phone calls, meetings at any time of the day including midnight)
- Maintain all project records in appropriate files
- Perform other duties required or assigned, which help to improve the productivity and service of the department.
- MNQF level 07 ,Degree or MNQF level 05 Diploma in Project Management, civil Engineering / related field with 01 year of experience OR
- 03 years of experience in project management field
- Salary range : 17،738 – 20،238 MVR
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme