Job Title: Executive Project Manager
Division: Construction and Dredging Division
Work Location: MTCC Tower/MTCC Project Sites
Application Deadline: 06-Apr-2021
- Oversee projects from beginning to end
- Management and coordination of the project in general, including progress, effectiveness, impact and sustainability.
- Carry out overall responsibilities of assigned projects Instructed by HOD
- Ensure that team members (Project Coordinators/Engineers) complete their tasks according to the project schedule
- Carries overall responsibility in work planning, budgeting, financial management and reporting.
- Supervision of the project team and related personnel management. Supervision of subcontracts.
- Maintaining relationships with project partners and stakeholders.
- Internal and external communication of the project.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and lead activities of project to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Review project budget to determine time frame, budget limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for assignment of project personnel.
- Responsible for supervision of all stakeholders, and all planning/administrative staff assigned to the Project to ensure it is on schedule and within budget.
- Outline work plan to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required. Prepare and review project reports for presentation to Senior management
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate project activities
- Coordinate activities of governmental organizations, private sector business interests, non-profit and educational institutions, and the Team of Consultants.
- Responsible for overall quality and management of project team.
- Coordinate with the relevant Team on public outreach, press releases, public presentations of the work and web site development and content.
- Oversee budget, ensure financial accountability.
- Recommend personnel for project implementation.
- Supervise project delivery, assess client needs.
- Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project effectiveness.
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly
- Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project
- Perform other duties required or assigned, which help to improve the productivity and service of the department.
- Bachelors Degree in civil engineering or construction-related field WITH
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in high-rise building construction-related engineering works.
- Salary: 38,000
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme